Many sex toy stores have sections on their website for male products which tend to include the usual suspects; Masturbator Sleeves, Sex Dolls and Prostate Massagers. It’s extremely rare for us to see one of the best type of male sex toys mentioned which is the male vibrator.
What is a male vibrator you are probably asking… Well it’s the same as the ones women use and many men fail to realize a vibrator can be great for males. This is a great shame as even a basic bullet vibrator can send you into overdrive.
Do Vibrators Really Work for Men?
It’s very simple when you think about it, vibrations work extremely well stimulating the clitoris. This is because the clitoris is very sensitive much like the frenulum on a penis. We’ve had many great sex sessions where my girfriend has used one of her vibrators on me.
Rabbit vibrators aren’t really ideal before you steal your partners. The reason why is getting into position where the ears are stimulating the penis is quite awkward and you don’t get the precision you need.
How to use a Male Vibrator
As mentioned before the frenulum on a penis is the most sensitive part on the penis. Like sastifying a woman though it’s important to take it slowly. We found covering the vibrator and penis in good water based lube beforehand makes for the best experience...
Steps to Great Male Vibrator Orgasms
- Turn the vibrator on but don’t go straight for the penis, stimulate the nipples, neck, inner legs and your other erogenous areas
- Turn off the vibrator and tease the penis with the vibrator running it along the shaft, tip and scrotum
- If the vibrator has multiple settings (we advise it) put it on its lowest setting and stimulate the pubic area (without going too low)
- Then work your way to the penis and scrotum but not the frenulum as yet
- Once highly aroused move onto the frenulum but don’t keep the vibrator on it keep moving it around the entire penis and scrotum area
- Turn up the vibrations and focus more of the frenulum and if you like use a hand to gently stroke the penis and scrotum
- Don’t go crazy take it slow with the strokes, by doing this it usually leads to BIG orgasms
By following the above steps we’ve had some amazing times with a simple bullet vibrator. These steps are not set it stone and not for everyone but the basic rule applies… Take it slow!
Male Vibrator Recommendations
- Lelo Mia
- Tracey Cox Supersex Bullet Vibrator
- Doc Johnson Hope
- Rocks Off RO 160mm Ammunition
We hope you have found our post useful, just don’t go stealing your partners vibrators for your own gain without asking!